February 6th - August 10th, 2018
15 Week Online Education Component
August 20th - August 27th, 2018
Residential Immersion in Tucson, AZ
To apply for the next upcoming RNPA Learning Intensive please complete the following 5 steps:
- Complete the RNPA Learning Intensive Registration Form → CLICK HERE
- Download and Complete the RNPA Learning Intensive Questionnaire → CLICK HERE To Download Google Document
- Submit/Upload Completed Questionnaire
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (520) 743-2442
- Mail: RN Patient Advocates, PLC
Attn: RNPA Registrar
3400 W Goret Road
Tucson, AZ 85745
- Complete payment for $75 application fee through PayPal to reserve your space.
- You will be contacted for your personal telephone interview after receipt of your Questionnaire and payment. The interview is the final step in your application process.
(Click Microsoft Word or RTF icon to download)
After application and acceptance to the program a non-refundable tuition deposit is required to complete your enrollment and ensure your place in the next Learning Intensive.
November 30th, 2017: $200 Early Bird Discount Deadline
January 30, 2018: Enrollment Deadline, including $1499 Tuition Deposit
February 6 - February 17, 2018: Advocacy Process (2 Zoom Video Conference Meetings)
February 20 - March 31, 2018: 6 Week Case Studies with Karen
March 1, 2018: 2nd Tuition Deposit installment of $1634.00 due
April 2 - April 30, 2018: Medical Timeline & Speaker Video Presentation Series
May 1, 2018: 3rd Tuition Deposit installment of $1634.00 due
May 1 - May 25, 2018: University- 2 Modules (2 weeks each)
June 4 - June 16, 2018: PACE (Patient Advocate Career Exploration) & Speaker Video Presentation Series
June 19 - July 21: Marketing & Business and Speaker Video Presentation Series
July 1, 2018: 4th and final Tuition Deposit installment of $1634 due
July 2 - July 8, 2018: No Classes this week.
July 23 - August 10, 2018: Speaker Video Presentation Series
August 19, 2018: Arrive in Tucson, AZ
August 19, 2018: Welcome Dinner
August 20 - 27, 2018: Residential Immersion component held at C.O.D Ranch
Retreat Center, Oracle, AZ. 8am - Noon and 2pm-6pm
August 28, 2018: Depart from Tucson, AZ
- Desire to be a pioneer in this new role for experienced clinical RNs
- Self managed, independent and assertive with highly developed communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively
- A strong clinical knowledge base with a practice of ongoing education
- Familiarity and comfort with internet research, email, and basic computer navigation
- Passion for educating clients and your community
- Interest in Functional Medicine paradigm
- 5+ years of experience as a clinically based RN with Current RN license
*Considerations may be made for exceptional candidates
If you have additional questions specific to the Learning Intensive please contact us - email@example.com
$75 Application Fee..............................
Early Bird Tuition Deposit of $1,299. Click through to PayPal to reserve your space. Accepts Credit/Debit cards
To pay your tuition deposit of $1,499 with Credit/Debit card click through to PayPal to reserve your space.
Want to pay with a credit card? Click the link below and enter in the total amount you'd like to pay.
Enter your Total..............................
If you have a PayPal Account click the link below and enter in the total amount you'd like to pay.