Jan 8th - May 11th, 2018
11 Week Online Education Component
May 21st - May 27th, 2018
Residential Immersion in Tucson, AZ
To apply for the next upcoming RNPA Learning Intensive please complete the following 5 steps:
- Complete the RNPA Learning Intensive Registration Form → CLICK HERE
- Download and Complete the RNPA Learning Intensive Questionnaire → CLICK HERE To Download Google Document
- Submit/Upload Completed Questionnaire
- Email email@example.com
- Fax: (520) 743-2442
- Mail: RN Patient Advocates, PLC
Attn: RNPA Registrar
3400 W Goret Road
Tucson, AZ 85745
- Complete payment for $75 application fee through PayPal to reserve your space.
- You will be contacted for your personal telephone interview after receipt of your Questionnaire and payment. The interview is the final step in your application process.
(Click Microsoft Word or RTF icon to download)
After application and acceptance to the program a non-refundable tuition deposit is required to complete your enrollment and ensure your place in the next Learning Intensive.
October 1, 2017: $200 Early Bird Discount Deadline
November 30, 2017: Enrollment Deadline, including $1499 Tuition Deposit
Jan. 8 - Feb. 16, 2018: Part I of Online Intensive Components - Case Studies
with Karen Mercereau, RN, iRNPA
January 30, 2018: 2nd Installment of $1660.89 due
Feb. 19 - Feb 23, 2018: PACE (Patient Advocate Career Exploration)
Feb. 26 - April 6, 2018: Part II of Online Intensive based on University of Arizona
College of Nursing Learning Platform.
March 10, 2018: 3rd installment of $1660.89 due
April 9 - 20, 2018: Part III of Online Intensive - Business & Marketing based on
April 23 - May 11, 2018: Video Series
April 30, 2018: 4th and final tuition installment due of $1660.89 due
May 20, 2018: Arrive in Tucson, AZ (hotel discount arranged - no car rental
May 20, 2018 - Welcome Dinner
May 21 - 26, 2018: Residential Immersion component held at University of
Arizona College of Nursing, Tucson, AZ
May 27, 2018: Depart from Tucson, AZ
- Desire to be a pioneer in this new role for experienced clinical RNs
- Self managed, independent and assertive with highly developed communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively
- A strong clinical knowledge base with a practice of ongoing education
- Familiarity and comfort with internet research, email, and basic computer navigation
- Passion for educating clients and your community
- Interest in Functional Medicine paradigm
- 5+ years of experience as a clinically based RN with Current RN license
*Considerations may be made for exceptional candidates
If you have additional questions specific to the Learning Intensive please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
$75 Application Fee..............................
Early Bird Tuition Deposit of $1,299. Click through to PayPal to reserve your space. Accepts Credit/Debit cards
To pay your tuition deposit of $1,499 with Credit/Debit card click through to PayPal to reserve your space.
Want to pay with a credit card? Click the link below and enter in the total amount you'd like to pay.
Enter your Total..............................
If you have a PayPal Account click the link below and enter in the total amount you'd like to pay.