May 1 - Sept 1, 2017: Eleven-week Online Education Component
October 2 - 7, 2017: Residential Immersion in Tucson, AZ
Enrollment is Closed
To apply for the next upcoming RNPA Learning Intensive please complete the following 5 steps:
- Complete the RNPA Learning Intensive Registration Form → CLICK HERE
- Download and Complete the RNPA Learning Intensive Questionnaire → CLICK HERE To Download Google Document
- Submit/Upload Completed Questionnaire
- Email email@example.com
- Fax: (520) 743-2442
- Mail: RN Patient Advocates, PLLC
Attn: RNPA Registrar
3400 W Goret Road
Tucson, AZ 85745
- Complete payment for $75 application fee through PayPal to reserve your space.
- You will be contacted for your personal telephone interview after receipt of your Questionnaire and payment. The interview is the final step in your application process.
(Click Microsoft Word or RTF icon to download)
After application and acceptance to the program a $1,499 non-refundable tuition deposit is required to complete your enrollment and ensure your place in the next Learning Intensive. The general enrollment and tuition deposit payment will be announced later this year.
- The remaining tuition of $3,800 may be paid by single payment or 2 installments payments
Feb. 14, 2017: Early Bird Discount Deadline
April 24, 2017: Enrollment Deadline, including $1,499 Tuition Deposit
May 1 - May 26, 2017: Part I of Online Intensive Components - Case Studies with Karen Mercereau, RN, iRNPA
May 22, 2017: 2nd installment of $1,466.50 due
June 5 - July 21, 2017: Part II of Online Intensive based on University of Arizona College of Nursing Learning Platform. There will be a gap week for July 4 holiday
July 10, 2017: 3rd installment of $1466.50
July 24 - August 25, 2017: Part III of Online Intensive based on RNPA Cafe
August 28, 2017: 4th and final tuition installment due of $1466.50
October 1, 2017: Arrive in Tucson, AZ (hotel discount arranged - no car rental necessary)
October 1, 2017: Welcome Dinner
October 2 - 7, 2017: Residential Immersion component held at University of Arizona College of Nursing, Tucson, AZ
October 8, 2017: Depart from Tucson, AZ
*Apply before February 14th to receive a $200 Early Bird Tuition Discount.
- Desire to be a pioneer in this new role for experienced clinical RNs
- Self managed, independent and assertive with highly developed communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively
- A strong clinical knowledge base with a practice of ongoing education
- Familiarity and comfort with internet research, email, and basic computer navigation
- Passion for educating clients and your community
- Interest in Functional Medicine paradigm
- 5+ years of experience as a clinically based RN with Current RN license
*Considerations may be made for exceptional candidates
If you have additional questions specific to the Learning Intensive please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
$75 Application Fee..............................
$1,499 Tuition Deposit........
Want to pay with a credit card? Click the link below and enter in the total amount you'd like to pay.
Enter your Total..............................
If you have a PayPal Account click the link below and enter in the total amount you'd like to pay.