To apply for the next upcoming RNPA Learning Intensive please complete the following 5 steps:
- Complete the RNPA Learning Intensive Registration Form → CLICK HERE
- Download and Complete the RNPA Learning Intensive Questionnaire → CLICK HERE To Download Google Document
- Submit/Upload Completed Questionnaire
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (520) 743-2442
- Mail: RN Patient Advocates, PLC
Attn: RNPA Registrar
3400 W Goret Road
Tucson, AZ 85745
- Complete payment for $75 application fee through PayPal to reserve your space.
- You will be contacted for your personal telephone interview after receipt of your Questionnaire and payment. The interview is the final step in your application process.
(Click Microsoft Word or RTF icon to download)
After application and acceptance to the program a non-refundable tuition deposit is required to complete your enrollment and ensure your place in the next Learning Intensive. The general enrollment and tuition deposit payment will be announced later this year.
Important Dates Will be announced in July, 2017
- Desire to be a pioneer in this new role for experienced clinical RNs
- Self managed, independent and assertive with highly developed communication skills
- The ability to work collaboratively
- A strong clinical knowledge base with a practice of ongoing education
- Familiarity and comfort with internet research, email, and basic computer navigation
- Passion for educating clients and your community
- Interest in Functional Medicine paradigm
- 5+ years of experience as a clinically based RN with Current RN license
*Considerations may be made for exceptional candidates
If you have additional questions specific to the Learning Intensive please contact us - email@example.com
$75 Application Fee..............................
Want to pay with a credit card? Click the link below and enter in the total amount you'd like to pay.
Enter your Total..............................
If you have a PayPal Account click the link below and enter in the total amount you'd like to pay.