Thinking of engaging an independent RN Patient Advocate?
- Are your health care providers listening to you? Do you feel like a number as you go from doctor to doctor?
- Has poorly coordinated care or lack of attention to detail left you vulnerable to medical error?
- Did you know that research has shown that there are 225,000 deaths a year due to medical error?*
- Adverse drug reactions cause the death, hospitalization, or serious injury of more than 2 million people in the United States each year, including more than 100,000 fatalities**
- Learn about your medications and their potential risks with your iRNPA.
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) reports that 10-30% of diagnoses are incorrect.
An iRNPA by your side ensures that YOU, are the central focus of your healthcare. Working collaboratively with all your doctors, your iRNPA ensures the safest and most effective treatments possible for you.
You will become an active and knowledgeable participant in your own care. This tremendously improves your safety and chances of the best outcome within the medical system. Call or email us to find the closest iRNPA near you.
* Dr. Barbara Starfield; Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health; JOURNAL of the AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION (JAMA) Vol 284, No 4, July 26th 2000
** Lazarou J, Pomeranz BH, Corey PN. Incidence of adverse drug reactions in hospitalized patients: A meta-analysis of prospective studies. Journal of the American Medical Association Apr 15, 1998; 279: 1200 - 1205.